At TRIBE, we have an important responsibility and commitment in regard to the security of our Website and the protection of our customers’ and visitors’ data. Therefore, by providing personal data to TRIBE and/or through the Website www.tribeacai.com, the user authorizes that his/her personal data be used and processed by TRIBE under the terms and conditions described below.
2. Responsible for processing personal data
The responsible for processing the data is TRIBE, a trademark of GLOBALTRIBE, Ltda, with the corporate number 513966471, and headquartered at Rua Manuel Paciência Gaspar, 237, 2090-121 ALPIARÇA.
3. 3. Legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data
4. 4. Purpose of processing personal data
The data provided by you in your relationship with GLOBALTRIBE, Ltda have as their purpose:
- Billing: First name; Invoicing address; NIF – Collected and processed by legal requirements; Email – Our way to send you, through certified invoicing software, your invoice.
- The Delivery Operation: Delivery address – To take the order to the place you want; Telephone contact – Whenever there is any unpredicted event or delay, we contact you in order to expedite the most effective solution.
- The Customer Support Service: First name; Telephone contact; Email; Delivery Address – In order to help you in the best way throughout the entire operation, from purchase to delivery, we need to identify you and contact you.
We consider that all these purposes have legitimate interests, for the proper performance of the contracted service.
- Marketing: Email; Telephone contact – These are the means we can use to communicate with you our promotional actions; Purchase background – Allows us to show you the products that are most relevant to you in our actions.
For this purpose, your free and informed consent is collected at the time of registration or when editing the authorizations given.
4. Personal data storage duration
We keep personal data in accordance with the retention period imposed by the regulations in force. We retain your personal data used for Marketing until you cancel your authorization or ask us to delete them, in accordance with current legislation.
5. Data transfer to third parties
GLOBALTRIBE, Ltda does not collect or process any personal data or information obtained through the Website for the purpose of allowing its exploitation, in any way, by third parties.
Data are communicated with subcontractors, respectively:
Operators under service contract with GLOBALTRIBE, Ltda online, or subcontractors to fulfil the Delivery Operation, using the data mentioned for this purpose in this Policy.
Data may also be transferred to national authorities, within the scope of inspection or combating fraud.
7. Existence of automated decisions
When you use the site for orders, information relating to your visit (including IP address, pageviews and interactions) is automatically collected.
8. Security of processing personal data
GLOBALTRIBE, Ltda guarantees the protection of your personal data against any loss, destruction, alteration, access, or improper or unauthorized use, adopting for this purpose all legally required measures. For these purposes, GLOBLATRIBE, Ltda has technical measures aimed at ensuring the security of information and protecting it against any deliberate or accidental acts that may cause its manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorized use.
Despite our best efforts, we caution you that the Internet may not be a safe place to communicate. In fact, the information conveyed through the Internet may be intercepted by third parties. Therefore, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security and authenticity of the information sent to us in this way. By using this Website and entering information on it, you accept that you are doing so in accordance with your express will and assuming the corresponding risk.
9. Right of Access, Correction, Correction and Opposition of personal data
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the data owner has the right to request the data controller for access to the personal data information concerning you, as well as their rectification or deletion. The data owner also has the right to demand, in certain circumstances, the limitation of the processing of personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to portability of the data.
The data owner also has the right to withdraw the consent given to the data processing, at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent previously given.
You may exercise these rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition to treatment, portability or withdrawal of consent from GLOBALTRIBE, Ltda and by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a written communication to the following address: Rua Manuel Paciência Gaspar, 237, 2090-121 ALPIARÇA.
In cases not required by law, this policy may be changed without prior notice.
The information on this site may contain technical and/or typographical inaccuracies.
If you have any questions about this Policy or any service provided, you may contact TRIBE at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting customer service directly.
13. Notices, Modifications and Cancellation of Services
TRIBE may provide notices to users via email, regular mail or news on its Website. TRIBE reserves any and all rights at any time to modify, suspend or terminate any services. TRIBE may also change these terms at any time by posting its changes on this Website.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this site is the exclusive property of TRIBE: texts, images, or any other type of information that does not come from third parties. In this way, they are protected by the Copyright Code. TRIBE reserves the right, at any time, to introduce changes to these contents, not having any obligation to make any prior communication to users.
15. Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority under the RGPD
Please note that the data owner has the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in this case the National Data Protection Commission.